Build curiosity around your brand with window cling!
Maximize the use of your storefront with window cling printing. These clever window graphics make your shop, restaurant, or salon look professional and inviting. While some stores blend into the background, yours can stand out when you print your own window clings. The eye-catching signs can help capture customers’ attention and build interest around your brand. Give passersby and window-shoppers a treat! Add some oomph to your storefront merchandise display or grab attention on your new business hours. Whether you use them on your storefront or office, beautiful window clings will stop people in their tracks and encourage them to discover your business.
Find the Right Size for Your Display – Big or Small
Our window clings come in 14 standard sizes. Narrow down your options and choose from our popular dimensions:
- 5" x 5"
- 5" x 7"
- 8" x 8"
- 16" x 20"
- 24" x 36"
In need of something unique and specific? Get your window clings in the exact measurements of your windows by choosing the Custom Size, the smallest size is 3” x 3”, but you can go as big as 120” x 53”.
Spread Your Message from Inside or Outside the Window
Wondering where to install your window clings? Application location refers to how the graphics will be applied and seen. Here are two options:
- In front of window - The non-printed side adheres to the surface. This option makes the artwork easier to see from a distance and works best for tinted windows.
- Behind Window - The print is on the cling side, which sticks to the glass. This protects the static clings from outside elements but is not best for tinted windows.
4 Steps to Installing Window Clings
Static clings do not require the use of adhesives, which means you can remove them and place them wherever your customers can easily spot them.
Make your window clings last long by installing them correctly. Here's how to do it:
- Build curiosity around your brand
- Stand out with custom shapes & sizes
- Easy to install, remove, and reuse
- Install inside or outside windows