Let colorful custom decals catch customers’ attention
- Vivid full color printing
- Variety of durable material options
- Fast Design & printing turnaround
Custom Decals in Eye-Popping Colors for Your Walls or Storefront
Give blank spaces a dash of color and make an impact that lasts. Custom printed decals are extremely durable marketing tools that last for years, giving you more bang for your buck. Whether you want your brand or message to be seen from the road, on storefront windows, or inside establishments, custom decals get the job done.
Quick and Easy Application
While the 4 kinds of custom printed decals use an assortment of different materials, each one is easy to apply and requires no extra adhesive.
- Window decals use static cling and perforated adhesive vinyl materials. Static cling is removable and repositionable. It is best applied on smooth surfaces such as glass, plastic, or metal. Perforated adhesive vinyl is recommended for colorful and image-heavy designs. Use for displays viewed from one direction only. These stick permanently and are not removable without damaging the decal.
- Wall decals are made of non-residual adhesive fabric that’s repositionable. These are best applied on smooth surfaces such as walls, glass, and metal. Make sure to wipe the surface to remove debris and dirt before using a squeegee to apply the print.
- Bumper stickers use 4 mil. white vinyl, our strongest and most durable material. Its high-gloss UV coating protects the sticker from outdoor elements. Apply on cars, trucks, vans, or helmets, taking care to avoid uneven surfaces. Our bumper stickers stick permanently.
- Floor Graphics - Vinyl and Aluminum Floor Decals. Vinyl floor decals are suitable short-term interior applications and can withstand most common floor cleaning chemicals and methods. Printed on 4 mil. flexible vinyl. Aluminum floor decals are rated for outdoor use. Printed on 20 mil. rugged aluminum foil material.