Gini.Tech offers pole banners in two (2) options:
Banner Only – Choose this option if you already have a pole banner bracket. Available in 10 sizes, the graphics are compatible with 18”, 24”, and 30” pole banner brackets.
Banner with Bracket – Ordering pole banners for the first time? This option lets you choose between a street pole and a wall-mount banner. The brackets are available in singles and doubles and are available in 18”, 24”, and 30” widths.
All banners are printed front and back on standard 13 oz. vinyl and 18 oz. blackout vinyl. Print on both sides and choose the size from the pricing calculator to fit your needs or order a custom size. You can print one perfect for close-up indoor use, long-distance line-of-sight promotions outdoors, and anything else in between.
What’s the Difference Between a Standard Vinyl and Blockout Vinyl?
- Standard 13 oz. vinyl is a durable material that’s commonly used in custom printing pole banners. It has a matte finish for the best readability under direct sunlight. With proper care, standard vinyl can last for years.
- Blockout vinyl has a smooth three-layer construction that prevents any backlight source from coming through. This material is perfect for indoor and outdoor use where lighting may be used to create a dramatic effect.
If you’re ordering street pole banners with brackets, we will design & print your graphics on 18 oz. block out vinyl. This heavy-duty material ensures that your banners remain taut while hanging from a post.
Get Your Pole Banner Now for continuous advertising across the city. Order now and have them ready to be shipped in as soon as 5 business days.
- Choose between pole mount or wall mount
- Brackets available in three different sizes
- Order prints with or without brackets
- Double-sided banner prints