It’s easy to stand out from the rest with die-cut business cards. Our die-cut business cards come in a variety of interesting shapes, perfect for making that first contact with your client more memorable. Customers who get a well-designed die-cut business card are far more likely to remember you than if you gave them a traditional rectangular card. The variety of die-cut shapes we offer also makes it possible to better match different brands and logos.
We offers an assortment of standard and custom shapes and sizes for die-cut business cards. You can go with a traditional style or opt for a unique look. Choose one that fits your needs best. Standard sizes and shapes for die-cut business cards include:
- 2” x 3.5”, 2” x 2”, and 1.75 x 3.5” rounded corners
- 2” x 3.5” leaf; 2” x 3.5” single rounded corner
- 2” x 3.5” half-circle, 2” x 3.5” oval, and 2.5” circle
Choose from two standard choices for business cards:
Are you a small business owner looking to expand your network? Don’t let a practical budget stop you from exuding professionalism. Custom printing die-cut business cards can help you build awareness for your brand.
- Print on the standard, lightweight 14 pt. cardstock that’s easy to carry and hand out. Apply matte, gloss or high gloss coating for an enhanced smooth texture.
- Need a material that’s slightly thicker than the standard? The 16 pt. cardstock has a little more weight than the 14 pt. Its higher quality brings out the colors on vivid designs with a gloss or matte finish. For a more premium finish, choose silk, or soft touch. You may even opt for cardstock with antibacterial coating.
Die-cut business cards can be printed on the front or both sides and can be ready to ship in as soon as 2 business days.
This range of shapes and sizes makes custom die-cut business cards a great choice for professionals in all industries. Artists, designers, and other creative fields especially benefit from uniquely shaped business cards.