Small size. Big impact.
They may be tiny, but they pack a punch.
Our square business cards come in three sizes that you can customize according to your needs:
- 2” x 2” – Perfect for those who like brevity. Just enough space for your most important information.
- 2.5” x 2.5” – Our most popular size option. Neither too large nor too small. This would have been Goldilocks’ option if she had to choose a business card.
- 3” x 3” – Need a little more space? This size is perfect. It falls a little bit under the standard business card size in terms of width—still small enough to fit in your wallet or jeans pocket.
Print your information at the front and back or at the front only. You can choose from these three paper types that come in uncoated, gloss, and matte finish:
17 pt. Cardstock
- Ideal for those who want to add a feel of luxury to their cards
- Smooth texture and added thickness of high quality
16 pt. Cardstock
- Has a bit more heft and thickness than the 14 pt. cardstock
- Presents your company in a professional manner
14 pt. Cardstock
- Light and easy to carry around but withstands multiple handlings
- The standard and most economical options
For the final touch, you can add rounded corners to complete the unique style of your square business cards.
It’s in the small details.
A stunning square business card begins at the drawing board. Want people to remember your brand? Plan with these tips in mind:
- Remember to KISS. That is: Keep it simple, silly. A square business card can be astonishingly small, so put only the essential information (e.g. your name, company, address, contact information, website, and social media).
- Make sure the text is readable. Small fonts are hard to read. If your customers can’t read your information, they won’t be able to find your business. Aim for a 10 or 11 pt. body text for readability.
- Go for the thicker cardstock. This is not a hard and fast rule, but a thicker and heavier stock can increase the perceived value of your brand. It also looks more luxurious and professional.
- Use both sides of the card. Maximize the space on your card by printing on both sides. You can add your logo to the back to increase brand recognition.
- Keep it clean. An uncluttered design works best for the tiny space on your card.