Standard Business Cards
Standard Business Cards
Standard business cards that start a conversation.
- Stand out with a gloss, matte or uncoated finish
- Thick, premium quality cardstock
- Standard and custom sizes available
Every business card you give out needs to instantly give an impression and distinguish you from the competition. Standard business cards are proven and tested to convey professionalism while sticking to the classic look. Our premium cardstock options and protective coatings will definitely give your standard business cards the standout look it deserves.
What are the Standard Sizes Available?
Our US standard business card sizes come in rectangle, slim, and square.
- Easily fits into a wallet and business card holder, whether it’s yours or a potential client’s
- Standard rectangle shape provides enough room for your logo & other crucial information
- Also the standard business card size in Canada
- A sleek design that distinguishes your brand
- Only a little narrower than the US standard business card size
- Still easily fits into a wallet or a standard business card holder
- A shape that’s immediately noticed & easy to recall
- Showcases your logo & other visual elements
- Use the unique form to tell a story about your company
Rounded corners give any size and shape a smooth, memorable edge. Each corner has a ¼” radius that makes the cards easy to pick up and distinguish from a pile of standard business cards.
Which Paper Stock Should I Choose?
We offer three thick, substantial cardstock options that elevate the look and feel of simple business cards.
- The go-to choice for bulk orders of standard business cards
- Substantial enough to withstand printing on both sides
- Available in gloss, matte, high gloss UV, and uncoated finishes
- Slightly thicker than the 14 pt. cardstock
- Added rigidity prevents folds and creases
- Exudes professionalism and high quality
- Available in gloss or matte
- Suitable for companies with a high-end market
- Available in a writable, uncoated surface
What Are the Best Business Card Design Practices
Here are a few rules you can follow as you think about what to put on a business card.
- Short, sweet, and simple. A card provides limited space to make a good and lasting impression. Only show the most important contact information and make the text readable. Your logo should stand out but not take up all the space.
- Keep your clients in mind. While a standard business card is easy to give out and receive, the design itself should showcase what you can do. Create a look that appeals to your customers.
- Take calculated risks. Whether you’re an industry veteran or a start up success, your company can’t risk fading into the background. Add an extra feature such as an embossed text or pick your own custom shape.
At Gini Inc.Tech, we offer both Design & Print Services. Print standard business cards today and choose a print turnaround time in as fast as 1 business day. Upload a ready-made design or let our experts design it for you. However you decide to tailor your design, our options guarantee high-quality business cards.